The Reaver Empire
Welcome to the official website of the Reaver Empire. Please take time and read through the site. There is some decent amount f information for you. Note: ANY other "sub-species" of the Reaver bloodline, is /NOT/ Created by me, however, since the Reaver species is Daemon Reaver's creation, anybody making a new breed of Reavers will not be official, and non-existent. You must sign-up to view the information of the Reavers.

- Daemon Reaver

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Reaver Empire
Welcome to the official website of the Reaver Empire. Please take time and read through the site. There is some decent amount f information for you. Note: ANY other "sub-species" of the Reaver bloodline, is /NOT/ Created by me, however, since the Reaver species is Daemon Reaver's creation, anybody making a new breed of Reavers will not be official, and non-existent. You must sign-up to view the information of the Reavers.

- Daemon Reaver
The Reaver Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Copyright

Go down

Possible Copyright Empty Possible Copyright

Post  Praetorian Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Since the Reaver species has became more and more popular throughout FeralHeart, people are now starting to make up their own species with the name "Reaver" involved. This is not actually fair, and it's not acting accordingly to a true Reaver. Since I have become a little upset to see these type of people do this, I am now thinking of placing copyrights on the Species. So anybody using the Reaver species, should be asking for my permission first. I am no longer allowing Guests to view this website, but to let them only sign-up for more information on them. Also, starting Reavers to be STRICTLY Common Reavers at the beginning. If I do happen to find anybody using Reaver species and just differ from these, they will be slammed by me.

Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum